The qualities that make Great Neck one of Connecticut’s finest country clubs also make it an ideal venue for golf outings. We host tournaments for some of the most prominent corporate and non-profit organizations in New England year after year, offering a relaxed environment and a well-conditioned, player-friendly course.
Our professional management team is fully trained and experienced in tournament operations and will consult with you and/or your committee to create an event that meets your organizational objectives while providing an exceptional experience for your guests.
- 18-hole, championship golf course
- Official welcome from course pro
- Bag drop-off and service
- Dedicated registration area
- Range, chipping areas and practice green
- Range balls
- Golf carts with player names and hole assignments
- Tournament scorecards, scoreboard and PGA staff scoring
- Fully-stocked Golf Shop
- Prizes, gift certificates, and customization services
- On-course restrooms
- Beverage/snack cart
- 200-person banquet room and 100-seat patio with sunset views overlooking course
- Extensive breakfast, lunch, and dinner menus
In order to provide the highest level of service, we ask that a list of all participants be provided 48 hours prior to the golf event. This will ensure the professional staff will have everything ready for your event. Our tournament calendar is often filled one or more years in advance. For additional information on golf events, please fill out the form on the right or call our PGA Professional, Kevin Shea at (860) 439-1524 to schedule your next golf event.